Prenatal Yoga TTC
Prenatal Yoga TTC in Rishikesh India
Prenatal Yoga is a special form of yoga that is ideal for all would-be mothers. It involves simple but highly beneficial exercises such as stretching, focused breathing and mental centering that can help pregnant women in a multitude of ways. A prenatal yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh can be the perfect way of getting yourself introduced to the benefits of prenatal yoga. While many other forms of yoga are not suitable for pregnant women, the asanas and poses associated with this form can be practiced easily with little effort. Moreover, it helps a woman to prepare her body for the various changes that she is to undergo as a result of pregnancy and childbirth. Practicing prenatal yoga can be helpful to ensure a smooth and hassle free childbirth.
At Adiyogpeeth, we offer the best and most comprehensive prenatal course in India that can be helpful for women of diverse age groups who are into their first, second or third pregnancy. We understand that the changes that you are undergoing because of your pregnancy can take a toll on your body and mind. Therefore we encourage you to be a part of our in-depth prenatal yoga teacher course that can provide you with the strength you need to have a successful pregnancy.
A sound body and calm mind are essential for the chanter of Mantras. Once you are free from all worries and have achieved stability in mind and body, you will derive maximum benefit through the recitation of Mantras.
When a woman is pregnant her body changes every day.The Physical Changes begin occurring almost immediately with the release of hormones.
This stage is divided into 2 phases. In phase 1, called early labor or the latent phase, the cervix is dilated from 0 to 3 cm. You may have mild to moderate contractions every 5 to 20 minutes. You may be uncomfortable, with a backache, feeling of fullness, or menstrual-like pain.
This is why is so important for pregnant women to listen to their bodies and only do poses that feel good and not try any new advanced poses for the first time while pregnant.
Bringing the practice of yoga into a woman's pregnancy will help accomplish these things as well as encouraging peace and harmony in her life.
Pranayama, (Sanskrit: “breath control”)also spelled prāṇāyāma, in the Yoga darshan (system) of Indian philosophy, the fourth of eight stages intended to lead
Diastasis recti (also known as abdominal separation) is commonly defined as a gap of roughly 2.7 cm or greater between the two sides of the rectus abdominis muscle
This a wonderful,transformational time and yoga can help strengthen your body for the enormous physical demands of childbirth and motherhood.
Here are some fantastic yoga poses to counteract these common ailments post-pregnancy. Kegel Exercises. Come into Child's Pose. Modified Navasana. Warrior I with Shoulder Bind. Locust with Shoulder Bind. Camel Pose. Rabbit Pose. Bridge Pose.
Benefits of prenatal yoga TTC
When you sign up for a prenatal yoga TTC in Rishikesh with us here at Adiyogpeeth, you get to have these following benefits.
- Prenatal yoga helps to strengthen the hips, arms, back and shoulders as well as enhance the overall energy levels of the body. This in turn can help in carrying the weight of the baby.
- This form of yoga can be extremely helpful in relieving tension from the lower back, chest, hips, upper back, the shoulders and the neck. As a baby grows in the womb, a lot of stress is exerted on the muscles mentioned above. A woman also develops a lower back curve as a result of the belly bump. The changes in the body put in a lot of stress on various parts of the body and prenatal yoga helps to manage that easily.
- The hormonal changes in the body have an exhausting impact on the moods of a pregnant woman. Women carrying children often lose their sense of balance, and prenatal yoga helps to restore that.
- Another important benefit of signing up for a prenatal yoga is that it provides you with the knowledge and understanding of how your body works during pregnancy. You can become a professional yoga trainer for other women who are looking to learn all about prenatal yoga.
Include or Exclude?
- 10 nights shared Accommodation
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and tea
- Weekend excursions
- yoga material
- One the Himalayas sightseeing trip
- A free ayurvedic massage.
- Free taxi-pickup from (DED) Dehradun airport.
- Private Accommodation
Mon - Saturdays 6am - 8pm
Thursday 6am - 1pm
Note: Class times and order may vary based on your assigned group and based on other circumstances, but the time allocated to each subject is the same.