Explore the Charm of Yoga With Our 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program in Rishikesh
If you are on a short vacation and want to explore the true meaning of Yoga from the Yoga capital of the world, 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Program offered by Adi Yogpeeth is the best option out here. We have a vibrant atmosphere with a tranquil environment surrounded by the natural beauty of Rishikesh to offer you a real-feel of the power of Yoga in this short-term YTTC (Yoga Teacher Training Course) program.
Whether you are a first time learner or an experienced Yoga Practitioner,this program will offer you a completely different perspective with its scope of learning.This Yoga Teacher Training Program can become your foundation for a career in yoga when you plan to do so at your respective locations.
We will offer you a vividly designed yoga teacher training program which can open up many new prospects for you for a chosen path of yoga.
Why Adi Yogpeeth for a 100 hours Yoga Teacher Training Program?
With its rich history of teaching and training people in yoga while guiding them to excel in this ancient wisdom, Adi Yogpeeth has earned reputation of being one of the best yoga school in Rishikesh. Reckoned with prestigious training institutes under highest certified bodies, Adi Yogpeeth is among those very few institutions, which offers you pure hatha, ashtanga and vinyasa yoga directly transcended from Patanjali Yoga Sutra. Our gracious ambience with a complete sattvic atmosphere offers you a different feel when you join this residential program at our yoga school. With focused peer-group and vividly spectacular teaching methodologies, you are assured of receiving the best teachings from eminent masters and yoga trainers from our yoga school. Along with the structured curriculum, we also offer you diverse outlook on yoga, its practices and its procedures along with its effects when you stay with us for your 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Program in Rishikesh, India.
Depending upon your preference and choice our yoga school offer you 100 Hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training, 100 Hours Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training and 100 Hours Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh. You can choose your own discipline or learn them altogether when you join any of our residential course conducted throughout the year. With a wider scope, this 100 hours Yoga TTC in Rishikesh India can be your foundation for a successful career in Yoga teaching.
Our 100 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh covers everything in compact form from the very basic aspects of yoga to its philosophy, concepts and effects on your mind and body. We teach yoga asanas, pranayama, various mudra, bandha and yoga postures. We also offer importance on the rhythmic flow of breath and breathing control. With a comprehensive course you are assured of getting yourself familiar with the power of yoga with its multiple benefits for a healthier body and calming mind. Join today to explore the best of 100 hours Yoga TTC in India with us at our Ashram in Rishikesh. You will feel the difference which is beyond the explanation!
The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
- Om Asato Maa Sadgamaya (Mantra from Upanishad)
- Tvameva mata ca pita Tvameva (Sloka on gods)
- Om Tryambakam Yajamahe ( Mantra on lord shiva)
- Guru Brahma Guru Vishnu Gurudevo maheshwara ( Guru stotram)
- Yogena Cittasya ( Sloka on sage Patanjali)
Students will gain extensive knowledge on yoga postures and will increase their strength, flexibility and discipline at Adi Yogpeeth Rishikesh India.Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Course Syllabus
Surya Namaskar A
Surya Namaskar b
Asanas for Beginners:
- Utthita Trikonasana
- Parivrtta Trikonasana
- Utthita Parsvakonasana
- Parivrtta Parsvakonasana
- Prasarita Padottanasana A B C & D
- Eka Pada Padangusthasana A B C & D
- Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana
- Virabhadrasana A & B
- Paschimottanasana A B C & D
- Ardha Baddha Padma Uttanasana
- Triang Mukaikapada Pashimottanasana
- Janu Sirsasana A B & C
- Marichyasana A B C &
- Alignment, Assist and Adjustment
- Surya namaskar (sun salutation)
- Chandra namaskar (moon salutation)
- Lolasana – swinging pose
- Kukkutasana – rooster pose
- Sarpasana – snake pose
- Shalabhasana – locust pose
- Dhanurasana – bow pose
- Paschimottanasana – seated forward bend
- Janu sirshasana – head to knee pose
- Parivirta janu sirshasana – revolving head to knee pose
- Sarvangasana – shoulder stand
- Padam sarvangasana – shoulder stand lotus pose
- Sirshasana- Headstand
- Natarajasana – lord shiva’s pose
- Utthita hasta padangusthasana
- Naukasana –Boat pose
- Introduction of Pranayama , Benefits of pranayama , General guidelines
- Clavicular , Thorocic and Diaphragmatic Breathing (Yogic Breathing)
Sitting postures for pranayama sadhana-
- 1- Easy pose
- 2- Half-lotus
- 3- Swastikasana
- 4- siddha yoni asana
- Nadi – Sodhana
- Surya – Bhedi & Chandra – Bhedi
- Sheetali & Sheetkari
- 1- Introduction of Mudras
- 2- Jnana & Chin mudra
- 3- Yoni mudra
- 4- Bhairava mudra
- 1-Introduction to bandha
- 2-Jalandhara bandha
- 3-Moola bandha
- Breathing Awareness Meditation
- Dynamic meditation
- Tips for developing concertation
- Silence Meditation
- Basic Relaxation
- Tension Relaxation
- Full Body Relaxation
- Jalaneti Satkarma (Nasal cleansing with salty water)
- Rubber neti (Nasal cleansing with a rubber string)
- Agnisar Kriya
- Digestive system
- Respiratory System
- Circulatory System
- Nervous System
- Effects of Pranayama in Respiratory System
- Endocrine System
- Bodily systems
Patanjali yoga sutras-
- 1- CHAPTER 1- Samadhi pada
- Positive & conscious communication.
- Friendship and trust.
- Time management
- Qualities of a teacher
- Principles of demonstrating, observation, assisting, correcting.
- Use of voice in class
- Mental & emotional preparation for teaching.
- Class preparation
- Step by step class structure planning.
- 5:00AM--Morning Bell
- 7:45AM--Hatha yoga
- 10:15AM--Alignment, adjustment, methodology
- 11:15 AM--Yoga Philosophy
- 12:15PM--Yoga anatomy
- 4:30PM--Ashtanga yoga
- 9:00PM--Lights Off
100 Hour YTTC Course dates 2019
- 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Jan 2019 ------12 Jan 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 699 USD
- 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Feb 2019 ------12 Feb 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 699 USD
- 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Mar 2019 ------12 Mar 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 699 USD
- 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Apr 2019 ------12 Apr 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 699 USD
- 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 May 2019 ------12 May 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 699 USD
- 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Jun 2019 ------12 Jun 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 699 USD
- 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Jul 2019 ------12 Jul 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 699 USD
- 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Aug 2019 ------12 Aug 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 699 USD
- 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Sep 2019 ------12 Sep 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 699 USD
- 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Oct 2019 ------12 Oct 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 699 USD
- 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Nov 2019 ------12 Nov 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 699 USD
- 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Dec 2019 ------12 Dec 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 699 USD
Include or Exclude?
- 11 nights shared Accommodation
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and tea
- Weekend excursions
- Yoga Material
- One the Himalayas Sunrise trip
- Ayurvedic massage.
- Free taxi-pickup from (DED) Dehradun airport.
- Private Accommodation
Mon - Saturdays 6am - 8pm
Thursday 6am - 1pm
Note: Class times and order may vary based on your assigned group and based on other circumstances, but the time allocated to each subject is the same.