200 Hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
200 Hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India
In ancient Indian Yogic Texts, Kundalini is described as the immeasurable power centers present in the human bodies. The modern science has also given importance to these power centers which holds the key to human existence. The placement of chakras (Spirals) inside the human body offers power for creation, preservation and destruction. There are nice different chakras and each one has its specific importance for the three most powerful functions of existence.
Learn The Skills To Harness The Unlimited Power Through Our 200 Hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh,India
As per the ancient scriptures, awakening Kundalini is one of the toughest practices for any practitioner (Sadhak). But for those who have awakened it, have enjoyed the divine bliss with the right kind of channelization of the energy.
What we offer in our 200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course Program in Rishikesh?
At Adi Yogpeeth, we have devised this 200 hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course Program keeping in mind all the essential elements for a balanced understanding. We have the right combination of Kundalini Yoga Philosophy, yoga basics, the history and essentialities of Kundalini Yoga with its modern practices. We have devised this program with a perfect blend of theoretical and practical sessions that offers you a clear conceptual understanding of Kundalini Yoga with its very basics and practical trainings. This 200 Hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in India is guided by eminent yoga trainers from Adi Yogpeeth and offers you a detailed insight into the ancient wisdom associated with Kundalini Sadhana. We have maintained a sacred atmosphere that allows you to the practice Kundalini Yoga without any type of external disturbances. With our skilled trainers and highly learned masters we make the concepts of Kundalini Yoga simpler for understanding of our students and offer a systematic training that allows you to propagate this knowledge after successful completion.
Kundalini Yoga TTC in Rishikesh,India
With the right blend of philosophy, anatomy and physiology of Kundalini Yoga, we take you on a guided training of performing Satkarma (deep and natural cleansing of the body and mind). Through various asanas and meditations we take you to the deep layers of Kundalini Awakening through the process of guided training. Our teachers offer you conceptual clarity on how to awaken Kundalini and harness its energy in the proper direction for spiritual and emotional benefits. With the right guidance and training, you can take this knowledge further through your understanding as a certified yoga teacher.
Whatsapp Us at : +91 9068183775Moreover, you will feel blessed to meet with our Masters who have been practicing yoga bring down the nectar from the eminent Yoga Gurus of India and Abroad.
There are several joints in our body, which needs lubrication and movements. The food we consume supplies the lubrication and Yoga and other activities provide the movements.
- Joint Rotation
- Upper Body Mobility
- Arm Swing
- Neck Movement
- Trunk and Shoulder-Girdle Movement
- Warm-Up Activity
- Lower Body Mobility
- Hip Circulation and Twist
- Leg Swing
- Ankle Bounce
- Triyak Tadasana
- UtthithaHastha Padanghusthasana
- SuptaHastha Padanghusthasana
- Marjari Asana
- Simhagarj anasana
- Ashwa Sanchalanasana
- Ardha Matsyendrasana
- Bhumi PadaMastakasana
- Prasarita Padottanasana
- Triyak Tadasana
- Ashtanga Namaskara
- Hasta Utthanasana
- Definition of Pranayama
- Four Aspects of Pranayama.
- Need of Breath.
- Natural Breathing.
- Abdominal (or diaphragmatic) Breathing
- Thoracic Breathing
- Clavicular Breathing
- Yogic Breathing
- Kumbhaka Pranayama (Breath retention)
Types of Pranayama
- Chandra Nadi Pranayama (Moon piercing breath)
- Surya Nadi Pranayama (Sun piercing breath)
- Nadi Shodhana Pranayama (Alternate nostril breath)
- Ujjayi Pranayama (Ocean breath)
- Sheetali Pranayama (Cooling breath)
- Sheetkari Pranayama (Cooling breath)
- Bhastrika Pranayama (The yogic breath of fire)
- Bhramari Pranayama (Humming bee breath)
- What is Kundalini and procedure to awaken the chakras.
- Preparation to awaken the chakras.
- Postures to awaken chakras.
- Chakra Sadhana.
- Practices to awaken Root Chakra.
- Practices to awake Sacral Chakra.
- Practices to awake Swadhisthan Chakra.
- Practices to awake Manipura Chakra.
- Practices to awake Throat Chakra.
- Practices to awake Heart Chakra.
- Practices to awake Bindu.
- Practices for Chakra Awareness.
- Introduction of Meditation
- Origion & history of Meditation
- Breath awarness Meditation
- AUM chanting Meditation
- Trataka Meditation
- Dynamic Meditation
- Japa & Ajapa Meditation
- Antar Maun (Inner Silemce Meditation)
- Yoga Nidra
- Silence Practice
- Meditation Pose
- Jala and Sutra Neti – Nasal Flush.
- Kapalbhati – Forceful Breathing.
- Kunjal Kriya- Forceful Vomiting.
- Tratak- Candle Gazing.
- Mula Bandha - Anal Lock
- Uddiyana Bandha - Lifting of the Diaphragm
- Jalandhara Bandha - Chin Lock
- Maha Bandha - Practice of all three Bandhas at the same time.
- Hast Mudra
- Gyan Mudra
- Surya or Ravi Mudra
- Prayer Mudra
- Dhyana Mudra
- Three Gunas.
- Cause & types of pain.
- The monkey mind.
- Sanatana Dharma.
- Vedas & the Vedic system.
- The Four Goals of Life.
- The Four Stage of Life.
- The Vedic System of Duties.
- Law of Karma.
- The Six System of Indian Philosophy.
- Patanjali’s Yog Sutras.
- Citta Vritti.
- Afflictions of the mind.
- The Eight Limbs of Yog.
- Stages of Samadhi.
- The Six Yoga System.
- Jnana Yoga.
- Bhakti Yoga.
- Karma Yoga.
- Mantra Yoga.
- Hatha Yoga.
- Laya Yoga.
- Raja Yoga.
- Body Planes
- Anatomical Movements
- Muscle & Posture
- Yoga & Posture
- Muscular System
- Deformities of the spine
- Digestive System
- Circulatory System
- Respiratory System
- Nervous System
- Endocrine System
- Canalizing energy channels
- Written Test
- Oral Test
How to join our 200 hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India?
We usually conduct multiple batches of 200 hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training at Adi Yogpeeth. As per your suitability and availability of vacancies, we can accommodate you in any of our 200 hours Kundalini YTT courses. We advise all aspirants to be prepared to have a complete residential course while undergoing 200 hours Kundalini YTT program. We take care of your staying, fooding and other essential requirements in a calm and spiritually enlightened atmosphere while you learn the process of teaching Kundalini Yoga after successful completion of this course at our Ashram. We have certified and experienced teachers to guide you in the process and we ensure that each of the trainees receive the best of the Kundalini Yoga knowledge and learn the skills to act as a Kundalini Yoga Teacher after successful completion of this course.
Join NowFor any queries regarding joining our Kundalini yoga teacher training programs, you are highly welcome to contact us!
Adi Yogpeeth : Yoga Teacher Training Dates & Pricing
- 05:00AM--Morning Bell
- 06:00AM--Kundalini Yoga Asana
- 07:45AM--Kundalini Pranayama & Shatkarma
- 10:00AM--Yoga Anatomy
- 11:00 AM--Self Study/ Ayurveda / Indian Classical Dance Class
- 12:10PM-- Kundalini Yoga Philosophy
- 03:00PM--Kundalini Theory
- 4:15PM--Kundalini Practice
- 06:00PM--Meditation & Mantra Chanting
200 Hour Kundalini YTTC Course Dates 2019
- 200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Jan 2019 ------25 Jan 2019-----Graduated-----Fee 1300 USD
- 200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Feb 2019 ------25 Feb 2019-----Graduated-----Fee 1300 USD
- 200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Mar 2019 ------25 Mar 2019-----Ongoing-----Fee 1300 USD
- 200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Apr 2019 ------25 Apr 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 1300 USD
- 200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 May 2019 ------25 May 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 1300 USD
- 200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Jun 2019 ------25 Jun 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 1300 USD
- 200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Jul 2019 ------25 Jul 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 1300 USD
- 200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Aug 2019 ------25 Aug 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 1300 USD
- 200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Sep 2019 ------25 Sep 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 1300 USD
- 200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Oct 2019 ------25 Oct 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 1300 USD
- 200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Nov 2019 ------25 Nov 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 1300 USD
- 200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Dec 2019 ------25 Dec 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 1300 USD
Include or Exclude?
- 24 Nights Twin Shared Accommodation
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and tea
- Weekend excursions
- Yoga material
- One the Himalayas sightseeing trip
- A free ayurvedic massage.
- Free taxi-pickup from (DED) Dehradun airport.
- Private Accommodation
Mon - Saturdays 6am - 8pm
Thursday 6am - 1pm
Note: Class times and order may vary based on your assigned group and based on other circumstances, but the time allocated to each subject is the same.