500 Hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
500 Hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India
Human mind is a potential powerhouse. The presence of Kundalini (Spirals) inside the human body offers an unlimited potential to the humans. But, as simple as it seems, it is not that easy to harness this power. It needs dedicated practice, consistent endeavor, right guidance and moreover the blessings of the master to master the art of awakening of kundalini inside the human body and channelize its powers.
Master the Understanding with a Dedicated Approach with our 500 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in India, Rishikesh
In ancient texts, it is therefore, emphasized on the importance of Masters to harness the power of kundalini and channelize the powers in the right direction. We at Adi Yogpeeth, with our eminent trainers and masters offer you a dedicated 500 hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course program that offers you all essentials required to become a certified yoga teacher in Kundalini Yoga.
The details of curricula included in 500 hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh:
Our Kundalini YTT includes various aspects that are essential to prepare you as a yoga teacher. Some of these aspects are:
Our teachers will first make you familiar with the origin and philosophy of Kundalini Yoga. We refer to ancient texts and scriptures and offer you a detailed conceptual clarity about the Kundalini Yoga and its benefits.
Our teachers and yoga masters will teach you and make you aware about the effect of Kundalini Yoga on the human body. You will understand how different aspects of Kundalini yoga affect your body, mind and sub-conscious. How your body reacts to this form of yoga and how to attain a superior conscious level.
In this we will make you aware about different physical postures and asanas which benefit Kundalini Awakening. How to get into the postures and come out of it or change into a different posture with gradual transformation. With this theoretical knowledge, you will also get an opportunity to practice all these asanas.
As a practical component, we stress upon perfection in Pranayam for a successful learning of Kundalini Meditation.
We offer you practical sessions on Kundalini Awakening Meditation along with simplifying the process of how to get into the meditative state and come out of it. You can experience a deep meditative state along with awakening of various senses and feelings. .
With various cleansing and detoxifying Kriyas with offer a practical guidance on cleansing your body and purifying your mind. We also take care of the food habits and offer you shatwik foods, which are considered as the best for any yoga trainee.
Through this process of guided meditation, we help you to get into a trans state gradually and experience the power within you. This is the essence of Kundalini Awakening and some of you might experience different feelings in the deeper state of meditation.
We also offer session of Kundalini Awakening with soothing and effective music yoga. This helps to calm the mind and expedite the process of experiencing enlightenment.
- Bhujangasana (Cobra pose- to awake heart chakra)
- Prarthanasana (The prayer pose -to have reverence)
- Padahastasana (The standing forward bend - to awake Muladhar Chakra)
- Tadasana (The Tree Pose - for nourishing our spiritual aspiration)
- Trikonasana (The Triangle pose)
- Sahaja Agnisar Dhauti (Awakening inner fire - in Manipura Chakra)
- Vajrasana (Thunderbolt pose -to cleanse Vajra nadi to promote ascendance of the sexual energy towards upper chakras)
- Shalabhasana (The Locust pose –Increases the blood supply to the sacrum and lower back)
- Dhanurasana (The Bow pose – remove constipation and improve digestion)
- Ardha Matsyendrasana (The Lord of the Fishes pose)
- Uddiyana Bandha (Upward flying lock)
- Paschimottanasana (The back stretching pose)
- Janushirshasana (The head to knee pose- eliminate laziness and weakness)
- Ushtrasana (The Camel Pose-arousing Manipura chakra)
- Naukasana (The boat pose – alleviates anxiety and nervousness)
- Supta Vajrasana (The Reclining Thundrebolt pose – guides the sexual energy through Vajra nadi towards brain)
- Garudasana (The Eagle pose – improve balance and co-ordination)
- Nauli Kriya (The Navel Cleansing- Balance the three humours of the body kapha-vata-pitta)
- Ardha Shirshasana (Half head stand- rejuvenate the brain cells)
- Shashankasana (The Hare pose – remove stress, arrogance, selfishness and anger)
- Pavanamuktasana (Massages the internal organ and decongests the liver and sexual organs)
- Warm up Exercises
- Feet and ankle exercises
- Knee movement
- Hip movement and rotation
- Leg cradle
- Side bening
- Arms movement
- Arm swing
- Elbow movement
- Wrist and hand movement
- Neck exercises
- Chin, jaw, mouth, toungue, eye and head exercises
- Kapal Bhati – For Awakening 3rd Eye and emotional cleansing
- Bhastrika – For Awakening fire centre and Emotional Stability
- Bhramari – Transforming Brain Waves and cleansing ajna and Sahasrar chakra
- Nadi-shodhanam – For balancing both hemisphere and activate susumna
- Rules and Preparation
- Chakra Sadhana
- Practices to awaken Ajna Chakra
- Practices to awake Mooladhar Chakra
- Practices to awake Swadhisthan Chakra
- Practices to awake Manipura Chakra
- Practices to awake Anahata Chakra
- Practices to awake Vishuddhi Chakra
- Practices to awake Bindu
- Practices for Chakra Awareness
- 1008 offeringto shiva and Shakti
- Visit Devi temple for worship
- Daily chanting and Arati
- Bhajan kirtan for kundalini awakening
- Correct Sitting
- Correct breathing
- Chakra Breathing Meditation
- Mantra Meditation
- Jala neti
- Kunjal Kriya
- Daily detox
- Moola Shakti Bandha (Root Energy Lock)
- Uddiyana Shakti Bandha (Abdoman Energy Lock)
- Jalandhar Shakti Bandha (Throat Energy Lock)
- Maha Shakti Bandha (Great Energy Lock)
- Hast Mudra
- Mana Mudra
- Kaya Mudra
- Adhara Mudra
- Bandha Mudra
- Subtle body awakening yoga nidra
- 31 point blue star yoga nidra
- Introduction to Kundalini Yoga
- Defination of the Chakra
- Understanding the Chakra
- Mooladhara Chakra
- Swadhisthan Chakra
- Manipura Chakra
- Anahata Chakra
- Vishudhhi chakra
- Aagya Chakra
- Sahasrar chakra
- Kundalini Awakening process
- Nadis/Energy channel
- Panchakosha (5 sheaths)
- Respiratory system
- Nervous system
- Written Test
- Oral Test
500 hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Program in Rishikesh, India:
Rishikesh is known as the Yoga Capital of the world. There are many institutions, gurukul ashrams and yoga training centers in Rishikesh offering you training on various formats of yoga through experienced teachers. Adi Yogpeeth, being one of the old and reputed institutions of the country has devised a dedicated 500 hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Program for the aspiring teachers. This course is planned over a duration of two months and comprises of various aspects of Kundalini Yoga starting from the yoga basics, philosophy to anatomy, kriyas, asanas, pranayama, meditation, and study of the effects of Kundalini Yoga over the human body. This course prepares you as a master so that after successful completion, you can perform as a yoga teacher anywhere in the world.
Contact UsOur 500 hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course is devised as a full-fledged program to prepare you as a teacher of Kundalini Yoga. For more information click on Contact us below.
- 5:00AM--Morning Bell
- 7:45AM--Hatha yoga
- 10:15AM--Alignment, adjustment, methodology
- 11:15 AM--Yoga Philosophy
- 12:15PM--Yoga anatomy
- 4:30PM--Ashtanga yoga
- 9:00PM--Lights Off
500 Hour Kundalini YTTC Course dates 2019
- 500 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Jan 2019 ------28 Feb 2019-----Graduated-----Fee 2700USD
- 500 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Feb 2019 ------31 Mar 2019-----Graduated-----Fee 2700USD
- 500 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Mar 2019 ------28 Apr 2019-----Ongoing-----Fee 2700USD
- 500 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Apr 2019 ------29 May 2019-----Ongoing-----Fee 2700USD
- 500 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 May 2019 ------28 Jun 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 2700USD
- 500 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Jun 2019 ------29 Jul 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 2700USD
- 500 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Jul 2019 ------28 Aug 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 2700USD
- 500 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Aug 2019 ------28 Sep 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 2700USD
- 500 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Sep 2019 ------29 Oct 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 2700USD
- 500 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Oct 2019 ------28 Nov 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 2700USD
- 500 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Nov 2019 ------29 Dec 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 2700USD
Include or Exclude?
- 2 Months Twin Shared Accommodation
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and tea
- Weekend excursions
- yoga material
- One the Himalayas sightseeing trip
- A free ayurvedic massage.
- Free taxi-pickup from (DED) Dehradun airport.
- Private Accommodation
Yoga does not remove us from the reality or responsibilities of everyday life but rather places our feet firmly and resolutely in the practical ground of experience. We don’t transcend our lives; we return to the life we left behind in the hopes of something better.