300 Hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh,India
300 Hours Kundalini Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
Kundalini Yoga has been considered as one of the most powerful forms of yoga with potential of unlimited energy outburst and options for spiritual upliftment. This special yoga which is focused on Kundalini awakening and harnessing the hidden powers within the spirals has been one of the primary yogic practices that ancient yogis used to practice in seclusion.
Emphasize Your Understanding and Skills With Our 300 Hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
You might have heard about sadhus and sanyasis, who live in seclusion in the Mighty Himalayas in conditions that are almost unfavorable for human habitation. But, with their power and especially the power harnessed from Kundalini Awakening they can not only survive the harsh weather, but can also sustain with minimal external food and other essentials.
300 Hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
At Adi Yogpeeth, we have devised a 300 hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India to offer you a glimpse into Kundalini Yoga and train you as a Kundalini Yoga Teacher. This 300 hour Kundalini YTT in Rishikesh is devised as per the guidelines of highest certified bodies and offers you an in-depth understanding of the Kundalini Yoga concepts with its philosophy, basics, practices and detailed yogic actions. This 300 hours Kundalini YTT is the best for aspiring yoga trainers and can be pursued by anyone with basic understanding of Kundalini Yoga and Asanas.
Join NowInterested to know more about this detailed course? Please feel free to contact us for the upcoming batches and book your admission!
The Morning Practice of spritual mantra is a part of your morning ritual, letting positive energy to set the tone for your day.
- Aum Namah Shivaya Mantra
- Aum Sarveshaam Svastir-Bhavatu Mantra
- Aum Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Aum Brahmarpanam Mantra
- Aum Saha Navavatu Mantra
- Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
- Asato Mam Sadgamaya Mantra
- Aum Purnamadah Purnamidam
- Patanjali Sloka
- Alignment, Assist and Adjustment
- Surya namaskar (sun salutation)
- Chandra namaskar (moon salutation)
- Triyak Tadasana
- UtthithaHastha Padanghusthasana
- SuptaHastha Padanghusthasana
- Marjari Asana
- Simhagarj anasana
- Ashwa Sanchalanasana
- Ardha Matsyendrasana
- Bhumi PadaMastakasana
- Prasarita Padottanasan
- Triyak Tadasana
- Ashtanga Namaskara
- Hasta Utthanasana
- Introduction to Prana and Pranayama
- Individual and universal prana body (shealth)
- Natural breathing (for peace)
- Abdominal or diaphragmatic breathing (Expansion and healing all internal organs)
- Thorasic/Chest Breathing (middle chest expansion)
- Clavicular breathing (upper lungs expansion)
- Yogic breathing/Complete breathing (complete lungs therapy)
- Alternative Nostril breathing (Nadishodhanam) (balance and peace)
- Cooling breathing (Sheetali and sitkari) (fever and reduce anger)
- Bhramari Pranayama (for memory and stress relief)
- Ujjayi pranayama (healing throat and prolong concentration)
- Bhastrika pranayama (for complete health)
- Kapalbhati (intense cleansing and healing stress)
- Moorchha Pranayama(for ecstacy)
- Surya bheda pranayama (Heating and digestive)
- Chandra bheda pranayama (activate parasympathetic system)
- Origin of Mudras
- What is a Mudra
- Why hand Mudras
- Benefits of Mudra practice
- Five element theory
- Accupressure and Scientific theory
- Types of Hand mudra
- -----General Mudras
- -----Pranavayu Mudra (for poor vision and increase confidence)
- -----Mritsanjeevani Mudra (Prevent heart attack and depression)
- -----Samana Vaayu mudra (Reduces the formation of gases and acids and cure liver)
- -----Udana Vayu Mudra (improve power of speech and generate vitality)
- -----Vyana Vayu Mudra (for high BP, relax mental nerves)
- Therapeutic Mudras
- -----Vayu Mudra (release extra wind from the stomach)
- -----Agni Mudra (Helps dissolving extra fat)
- -----Prithivi mudra (boost blood circulation)
- -----Varun Mudra (reliving dehydration and stomach infection)
- -----Akash Mudra (Activate calcium and phosphorus so good for bones)
- Spiritual Mudras
- -----Gyan mudra (for innate wisdom)
- -----Abhya mudra (for courage and strength)
- -----Dhyana mudra (concentration and spiritual awakening
- Vija Mantra of chakras
- Sound in different Chakras
- Basics of Meditation
- ---------How to sit in meditation
- ---------How to breath in meditation
- ---------How to Relax in meditation
- ---------How to concentrate in meditation
- Mantra meditation (Improve anxiety)
- Breath awareness meditation (Improving willpower)
- Obstacles in meditation
- Om meditation (Energy booster)
- Meditation and stress management
- Trataka (Candle light meditation) (improve eye sight and courage)
- Dynamic meditation (emotional block removing)
- Kundalini meditation (awakening sleeping kundalini energy)
- Silence Meditation (For enlightenment and peace)
- Digestive System.
- Respiratory System.
- Circulatory System.
- Effects of breathing in respiratory system.
- Effects of Yoga practice and Nauli in digestive system.
- Muscular and skeletal system with advance postures.
- Nadis-the energy channel.
- Prana and nervous system.
- Kundalini Shakti.
- Therapeutic Applications of yoga postures and how to avoid injury in yoga postures
- Procedure to awaken the chakras & Kundalini.
- Risk to awaken Kundalini.
- Food for kundalini awakening.
- Postures to awaken chakras.
- Chakra Sadhana.
- Feminine energy.
- Practices to awaken Muladhara (Root) Chakra.
- Practices to awake Swadhisthana (Sacral) Chakra.
- Practices to awake Manipura (Solar Plexus) Chakra.
- Practices to awake Anahata (Heart) Chakra.
- Practices to awake Vishuddha (Throat) Chakra.
- Practices to awake Ajna (eye) Chakra.
- Practices for Chakra Sahasrara (Crown) Chakra.
- Mula bandha (for stability and awakening of Kundalini)
- Uddhiyana bandha (Abdominal lock for balancing inner organs)
- Jalandhar bandha (throat lock)
- Maha Bandha
- What is Energy blockages
- Reasons of blocking the energy and chakras
- Three majors energy blockges
- Yoga nidra-conscious sleep (to Master the sleep)
- Full body relaxation (Complete rejuvenation)
- Tension relaxation (removing blocks from whole body)
- Point to point yoga nidra (opening unconscious mind and transormation)
- Subtle body awakening Yoga nidra (feeling of expansion)
- Jal Neti (Nasal cleaning for opening the cognitive senses)
- Rubber Neti (Nasal cleaning with a cathedral for intense nasal block)
- Agnisar Kriya
- Kapalbhati Kriya
- Trataka Kriya
- Kunjal Kriya
- Dhauti Kriya
- Yoga philosophy and understanding of Truth
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Bhagavat Geeta
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Positive and conscious communication
- Friendship and trust
- Time management
- Quality of a teacher
- Use voice in the class
- Mental and emotional preparation for teaching
- Class preparation
- Step by step class structure planning
- Ayurveda massage
- Head massage
- Back massage
- Legs massage
- Fullbody masage
- Written Test
- Oral Test
As a fundamental aspect of Kundalini awakening, we include various kriyas and meditation for the easy learning of Kundalini.
A detailed overview of Kundalini philosophy and the effects of food and nutrition along with shatwik living practices.
A guided practical session with eminent masters of Kundalini yoga
Analysis of various asanas and meditation practices with their effects on human body.
A process of creating an eternal bond between the master and the students for a smooth flow of knowledge and wisdom.
A higher level of approach to communicate with the ether with supreme level of consciousness.
A higher level of control over the thoughts and mind with the power of meditation.
This 300 hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher training in India is devised to offer you a higher level of consciousness with a deeper understanding of the Kundalini yoga concept. After successful completion some of our students have observed a state of trans and complete transformation with Kundalini Awakening.
What does this course include?
The 300 hours Kundalini Yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh as offered by Adi Yogpeeth includes various theory and practical sessions designed over a residential program. We have included the various aspects in our 300 hours Kundalini Yoga TTC to offer a detailed overview about Kundalini Yoga and its practices. The program is designed as a comprehensive course that offers you everything from the basics to the advanced training of Kundalini Yoga and how to propagate the knowledge among the learners. With proportionately designed practical and theory sessions, we make the course interactive, intuitive and highly admirable for the students. Highly trained and experienced yoga teachers from our Ashram guide the students in precise manner and make the concepts understandable and easy-learning. We ensure that each of the students learn the aspects of Kundalini Yoga in the right manner so that he become a successful yoga teacher in due course.
Adi Yogpeeth : Yoga Teacher Training Dates & Pricing
- 05:00AM--Morning Bell
- 06:00AM--Kundalini Yoga Asana
- 07:45AM--Pranayama & Shatkarma
- 10:00AM--Yoga anatomy
- 11:00 AM--Self Study/ Ayurveda / Indian Classical Dance Class
- 12:10PM-- Yoga Philosophy
- 03:00PM--Kundalini Theory
- 4:15PM--Kundalini Practice
- 06:00PM--Meditation & Mantra Chanting
300 Hour Kundalini YTTC Course dates 2018-19
- 300 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Jan 2019 ------28 Jan 2019-----Graduated-----Fee 1500 USD
- 300 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Feb 2019 ------28 Feb 2019-----Graduated-----Fee 1500 USD
- 300 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Mar 2019 ------28 Mar 2019-----Graduated-----Fee 1500 USD
- 300 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Apr 2019 ------28 Apr 2019-----Ongoing-----Fee 1500 USD
- 300 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 May 2019 ------28 May 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 1500 USD
- 300 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Jun 2019 ------28 Jun 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 1500 USD
- 300 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Jul 2019 ------28 Jul 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 1500 USD
- 300 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Aug 2019 ------28 Aug 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 1500 USD
- 300 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Sep 2019 ------28 Sep 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 1500 USD
- 300 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Oct 2019 ------28 Oct 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 1500 USD
- 300 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Nov 2019 ------28 Nov 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 1500 USD
- 300 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Dec 2019 ------28 Dec 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 1500 USD
Include or Exclude?
- 27 Nights Twin Shared Accommodation
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and tea
- Weekend excursions
- yoga material
- One the Himalayas sightseeing trip
- A free ayurvedic massage.
- Free taxi-pickup from (DED) Dehradun airport.
- Private Accommodation