200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh,India
Come close to the divine and learn to be a master with our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Program in Rishikesh are you interested in pursuing a career in Yoga Teaching? are you interested to know this ancient Indian practice to maintain a harmony between your body, mind and soul? are you seeking true liberation from the material bonding and lead a life of salvation? are you interested in adopting yoga as a healthier lifestyle for a complete bliss? Adi Yogpeeth offers you a smarter option to learn and master yoga through its 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – The Yoga Capital of The World.
Come close to the divine and learn to be a master with our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
We will offer you a vividly designed yoga teacher training program which can open up many new prospects for you for a chosen path of yoga.
Adi Yogpeeth as an advanced Yoga Teacher Training School in Rishikesh,India
Having more than a decade of existence and experience, Adi Yogpeeth boasts of offering the finest yoga teacher training with international curriculum. All our Yoga Teacher Training Course programs in Rishikesh are certified by highest certified bodies ( Yoga Alliance USA ), which are renowned apex bodies for yoga in the world. We offer yoga teacher training integrating Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga TTC in Rishikesh and Hatha Yoga TTC in Rishikesh, India in our Ashram. Situated in a pristine environment in Rishikesh on the banks of Ganga, our Ashram is an ideal destination for the quest of yoga as a path of self-liberation and prospering career. Our 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Program offers Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training, which helps you to get familiar with this famous path of yoga with all its complicated Asanas, the correct modes of getting into the postures and switching postures with breathe control. As one of the advanced yoga training school in India, we offer you internationally certified yoga courses for a long and prospering career
Why selecting Adi Yogpeeth for your advanced yoga teacher training?
Our yoga school in Rishikesh offer you everything that a sadhak (a dedicated practitioner) needs for fulfilling his quest for knowledge. A sacred ambience, a disciplined life, a routine of activities, dedicated learning time, specific and intensive teacher training is only a part of what you get from our yoga school in Rishikesh, India. Each of this advanced yoga teacher training in India offered from our yoga school is certified with highest certified bodies, offering you the highest possible recognition as a certified yoga trainer. When you opt for Hatha Yoga TTC or Vinyasa Yoga TTC, we offer you an environment for skilful learning from the best yoga ashram in Rishikesh.
Whatsapp Us at : +91 9068183775Moreover, you will feel blessed to meet with our Masters who have been practicing yoga bring down the nectar from the eminent Yoga Gurus of India and Abroad.
The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
- Aum Namah Shivaya
- Aum Sarveshaam Svastir-Bhavatu
- Aum Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah
- Gayatri Mantra
- Aum Brahmarpanam
- Aum Saha Navavatu
- Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
- Aum Asato Ma Sadgamaya
- Aum Purnamadah Purnamidam
- Patanjali Sloka
Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series (also known as the First Series or Yoga Chikitsa), literally means yoga therapy. This when practiced regularly heals all sickness and purifies your body in preparation for deeper Yogic practice - both physical as well as meditative.
Surya Namaskar A
Surya Namaskar b
- Pada Hastasana
- Utthita Trikonasana A, B
- Utthita Parsvakonasana A,B
- Prasarita Padottanasana A,B,C,D
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana
- Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana
- Virabhadrasana I
- Virabhadrasana II
- Salamba Sarvangasana
- Urdvha Padmasana
- Uttana Padasana
- Urdhva Dandasana
- Paschimottanasana A,B,C
- Ardha Baddha Padma Paschimottanasana
- Trianga Mukaikapada Paschimottanasana
- Janu Sisrasana A,B,C
- Marichyasana A,B,C,D
- Paripurna Navasana
- Supta Kurmasana
- Garbha Pindasana
- Baddha Konasana A,B
- Upavista Konasana A,B
- Supta Konasana
- Supta Padangustasana
- Ubhaya Padangustasana
- Urdvha Mukha Paschimottanasana
- Setu Bandhasana
- Urdvha Dhanurasana
- Yoga Mudrasana
- Urdhva Hastasana
- Eka Pada Prasaranasana
- Dwipada Prasaranasana
- Sashtanga Namaskarasana
- Eka Pada Prasaranasana
- Urdhva Hastasana
- Uttitha Trikonasana
- Parivratta Trikonasana
- Uttitha Parsvakonasana
- Parivratta Parsvakonasana
- Prasarita Padottanasana A
- Prasarita Padottanasana C
- Virbhadrasana A
- Virbhadrasana C
- Virbhadrasana B
- Ardha Chandrasana
- Uttitha Hasta Padangusthasana B
- Uttitha Hasta Padangusthasana A
- Padangusthasana Padhastasana
- Marichayasana A
- Marichayasana C
- Janu Sisrasana A
- Parivartta JanuSirsana
- Trianga Mukhaika Pada Paschimottasana
- Ardha Matsyendrasana
- Akarna Dhanurasana
- Baddha Konasana
- Upavistha Konasana
- Kurmasana/Suptha Kurmasana
FINISHING & CLOSING POSTURES
- Sethu Bandhasana
- Urdhva Dhanurasana
- Pincha Mayurasana
- Yoga Mudrasana
Pranayama is the control of breath. The basic movements of pranayama are inhalation, retention of breath, and exhalation. “The yogi’s life is not measured by the number of days but by the number of his breaths,” says Iyengar.
- Four Aspects of Pranayama.
- Natural Breathing
- Abdominal (or diaphragmatic) Breathing
- Thoracic Breathing
- Clavicular Breathing
- Yogic Breathing
- Nadi Shodhana Pranayama ( psychic network purification)
- Sheetali Pranayama ( cooling breath)
- Sheetkari Pranayama ( hissing breath)
- Bhramari Pranayama ( humming bee breath)
- Ujjayi Pranayama ( the psychic breath)
- Bhastrika Pranayama ( bellows breath)
- Kapalbhati Pranayama ( frontal brain cleansing breath)
- Moorchha Pranayama ( swooning or fainting breath)
- Surya Bheda Pranayama (vitality stimulating breath)
Students learn the technique of using seals or gestures to facilitate the flow of energy in their body.
- Introduction to Mudra
- Types of Mudra
- ---Hasta ( Hand Mudras)
- ---Mana ( Head mudras)
- ---Kaya ( Postural mudras)
- ---Bandha ( Lock mudras)
- ---Adhara ( Perineal mudras)
- The five Pranas-
- Prana, literally the “forward moving air”.
- Apana, literally the “air that moves away”.
- Udana, literally the “upward moving air”.
- Samana, literally the “balancing air”.
- Vyana, literally the “outward moving air”.
- Introduction to Bandhas
- Preparation for Bandhas
- Bandhas and the Granthis
- Benefits of Bandhas
- Jalandhara Bandha (Throat lock)
- Moola Bandha (Perineum contraction)
- Uddiyana Bandha (Abdominal contraction)
- Maha Bandha (The great lock)
Meditation as a practice has gained wide popularity due to its numerous benefits.
- Introduction of Meditation
- Origion & history of Meditation
- Breath awarness Meditation
- AUM chanting Meditation
- Trataka Meditation
- Dynamic Meditation
- Ajapa Meditation
- Antar Maun (Inner Silemce Meditation)
- Yoga Nidra
- Silence Practice
- Meditation Pose
Yoga nidra, a Sanskrit term meaning "yogic sleep" is a deep relaxation technique and a form of meditation.Also called "psychic sleep," yoga nidra is a state between sleeping and waking.
- How to do Yoga Nidra
- Benefits of Yoga Nidra
- Getting ready for Yoga Nidra
- Introduction to Shatkarma
- Preparation for Shatkarma
- Benefits of Shatkarma
- Jala Neti (Nasal cleansing with water)
- Rubber Neti (Nasal cleansing with rubber)
- Vaman Dhauti (Regurgitative cleansing)
- Nauli (Abdominal massaging)
- Body Planes
- Anatomical Movements
- Muscle & Posture
- Yoga & Posture
- Muscular System
- Deformities of the spine
- Pelvic Region
- The Human Knee
- Tendon & Ligaments
- Rhomboids minor & major
- Supraspinatus Muscle
- Infraspinatus Muscle
- Subscapularis Muscle
- Teres Minor
- Bicep Brachii
- Tricep Brachii
- Pectoralis Minor
- Rectus Abdominus
- Latissimus Dorsi
- Digestive System
- Circulatory System
- Respiratory System
- Nervous System
- Endocrine System
- Sanatana Dharma
- The Four Goals of Life
- The Four Stage of Life
- The Vedic System of Duties
- The Six System of Indian Philosophy
- Patanjali’s Yog Sutras
- Citta Vritti
- Afflictions of the mind
- The Eight Limbs of Yog
- Stages of Samadhi
- The Six Yoga System
- Jnana Yoga
- Bhakti Yoga
- Karma Yoga
- Mantra Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Laya Yoga
- Raja Yoga
- Positive & conscious communication.
- Friendship and trust.
- Time management
- Qualities of a teacher
- Principles of demonstrating, observation, assisting, correcting.
- Use of voice in class
- Mental & emotional preparation for teaching.
- Class preparation
- Step by step class structure planning.
- Written Test
- Oral Test
200 Hours Yoga TTC in India
With a view of popularising Yoga in India and across the world, Adi Yogpeeth offers you this 200 hours yoga teacher training Course program for aspiring teachers. This 25 days 200 hours yoga teacher training in rishikesh,india is a fully residential course and is aimed at clearing all your doubts regarding practice of yoga. It also helps you to gain deep-rooted knowledge about this ancient tradition of hatha, ashtanga and vinyasa yoga practices. With eminent teachers and learned masters our yoga sessions becomes a session of joy and fulfilment. Certified with highest certified bodies, this 200 hours yoga TTC in India offers the finest course with added recognition for anyone who aspires to pursue a career in yoga as a trainer. Our Yoga TTC program from the best yoga school in Rishikesh offers you a wide range of choice to learn and master yoga with adequate perfection. With your dedication and our consistent efforts we will make you one of the best yoga trainers with internationally recognised certification.Join Now
Adi Yogpeeth : Yoga Teacher Training Dates & Pricing
- 5:00AM--Morning Bell
- 7:45AM--Hatha yoga
- 10:15AM--Alignment, adjustment, methodology
- 11:15 AM--Yoga Philosophy
- 12:15PM--Yoga anatomy
- 4:30PM--Ashtanga yoga
- 9:00PM--Lights Off
200 Hour YTTC Course Dates 2019
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Jan 2019 ------25 Jan 2019-----Graduated-----Fee 1200 USD
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Feb 2019 ------25 Feb 2019-----Graduated-----Fee 1200 USD
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Mar 2019 ------25 Mar 2019-----Graduated-----Fee 1200 USD
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Apr 2019 ------25 Apr 2019-----Ongoing-----Fee 1200 USD
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 May 2019 ------25 May 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 1200 USD
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Jun 2019 ------25 Jun 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 1200 USD
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Jul 2019 ------25 Jul 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 1200 USD
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Aug 2019 ------25 Aug 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 1200 USD
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Sep 2019 ------25 Sep 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 1200 USD
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Oct 2019 ------25 Oct 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 1200 USD
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Nov 2019 ------25 Nov 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 1200 USD
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course-----02 Dec 2019 ------25 Dec 2019-----Seat Available-----Fee 1200 USD
Include or Exclude?
- 24 Nights Twin Shared Accommodation
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and tea
- Weekend excursions
- Yoga material
- One the Himalayas sightseeing trip
- A free ayurvedic massage.
- Free taxi-pickup from (DED) Dehradun airport.
- Private Accommodation
- After successful completion students will be able to teach the Primary Series of Ashtanga Yoga for beginners as well as experienced*.
- Learn adjustments and alignments techniques.
- Learn back bending and hip opening asanas.
- Learn more about Pranayamas, Patanjali Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, vedas, upanishads and Yoga Anatomy.
- Learn the fundamentals of Ayurveda, yogic diet.
- Field trips to temples, ashrams, Ayurveda hospitals, anatomy lab, waterfalls etc.
- Participate in festivities to understand more about Indian culture (Havan, Puja etc..) & more..