200 Hour Ayurveda Yoga TTC
200 Hour Ayurveda Yoga
Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training Courses in Rishikesh 200Hrs (AYTTC) is unique course for those student who want to study Ayurveda & Yoga together in an traditional way, it’s an intensive course include both Yoga & Ayurveda theory & practical session. In this course you will study how we can combine Yoga & Ayurveda in therapeutic way, learn to balance & transform yourself with traditional Ayurveda & Yoga techniques.
This Yoga teacher training course is organized by professional Yoga guru and Ayurvedacharya.
After completion of these course students will get two certificate one for Yoga teacher & another for one month Ayurveda course? Adi Yogpeeth best yoga school in Rishikesh offer Ayurveda & yoga teacher training courses and Ayurveda & yoga retreats internationally, and is registered under the Indian state Government..
The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
- Om Asato Maa Sadgamaya (Mantra from Upanishad)
- Tvameva mata ca pita Tvameva (Sloka on gods)
- Om Tryambakam Yajamahe ( Mantra on lord shiva)
- Om sahana vavatu ( Mantra from Upanishad)
- Guru Brahma Guru Vishnu Gurudevo maheshwara ( Guru stotram)
- Yogena Cittasya ( Sloka on sage Patanjali)
- Hare rama, Hare Krishna ( Maha mantra)
- 1.Pawanmuktasana series 1
- 2.Pawanmuktasana serie 2
- 3.Pawanmuktasana series 3
- 4.Surya Namaskar ( sun salutation)
- 5.Chandra Namaskar (Moon salutation)
- 6.Tadasana (palm tree pose)
- 7.Triyak tadasana (swaying palm tree pose)
- 8.Trikonasana (triangle pose)
- 9.Parivirtatrikon asana – revolving triangle pose
- 10.Uttkatasana –chair pose
- 11.Virbhdrasana 1 -warrior 1
- 12.Virbhdrasana 2 -warrior 2
- 13.Virbhdrasana 3 -warrior 3
- 14.Ardha Chandrasana- Half moon pose
- 15.Vriksasana – tree pose
- 16.Parvatasana – mountain pose
- 17.Adho mukha svanasana – downward facing dog
- 18.Kati chakrasana – waist rotating pose
- 19.Malasana – squatted yoga pose
- 20.Garudasana – eagle pose
- 21.Baddha Konasana- bound angle pose
- 22.Rajkapoot asana – pegion pose
- 23.Bhujanghasana – cobra pose
- 24.Urdhva mukha svanasana –upward facing dog
- 26.Setu Bhandasana
- 30.Supta Virasana- reclining hero pose
- 31.Virasana –hero pose
- 32.Vajrasana –thunderbolt
- 36.Ardha Matsyendrasana
- Introduction of Pranayama , Four Aspects of Pranayama.
- Natural Breathing, Abdominal Breathing, Thoracic Breathing
- Clavicular , Diaphragmatic Breathing (Yogic Breathing)
- Sheetali & Sheetkari
- Surya – Bhedi & Chandra – Bhedi
Sitting postures for pranayama sadhana-
- Easy pose
- Introduction to Mudra
- Mudra & Prana
- A scientific look at Mudra
- 5 Groups of Yoga Mudras
- Jnana and ( Mudra of Knoweldge)
- Chin Mudra ( Mudra of consciousness)
- Vayu Mudra (Mudra of Air)
- Prana Mudra (Mudra of Life)
- Shunya Mudra (Mudra of Emptiness)
- Apan Mudra (Mudra of Digesition)
- Surya Mudra (Mudra of Sun)
- Varun Mudra (Mudra of Water)
- Hridaya Mudra (Mudra of Heart)
- Shanmukhi Mudra (Closing the seven gate)
- Introduction to Bandhas
- Preparation for Bandhas
- Bandhas and the Granthis
- Benefits of Bandhas
- Jalandhara Bandha
- Moola Bandha
- Uddiyana Bandha
- Maha Bandha
- Introduction to Meditation
- Meditation for beginners and how to build a habits.
- Preparation for Meditation
- Breathing Awareness Meditation
- Why Meditation is important?
- Benefits of Meditation
Types and Techniques of Meditation
- Om / Mantra Meditation
- Dynamic meditation
- Japa Meditation
- Ajapa japa Meditation
- Silence Practice Meditation
- Antar mouna Meditation
- Basic Relaxation
- Tension Relaxation
- Full Body Relaxation
- Introduction to Shatkarma
- Preparation for Shatkarma
- Benefits of Shatkarma
- Jal Neti
- Rubber Neti
- Vaman Dhauti
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Circulatory System
- Nervous System
- Endocrine System
- Bodily systems
- Muscular System
- Skeletal Sytem
- Muscle Functions according
to Joint Movements
The Fundamentals of Sanatana Dharma
- Introduction to the Vedas
- Introduction to the Puranas
- The Four goals of Life
- The Four stages of Life
- The Vedic System of Duties
- The Six Systems of Indian Philosophy
- Bhavna Yoga
- Jnana Yoga
- Karma Yoga
- Bhakti Yoga
- Prana Samyama Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Raja Yoga
- Laya Yoga
- Mantra Yoga
Schools of Yoga
- The Four Chapters
- Chitta - the monkey mind
- Afflictions of the mind
- States of Chitta
- The Eight Limbs of Yoga
- The Stages of Samadhi
- Methods to attain Samadhi
Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
Esoteric Secrets of Sanatana Dharma
Students learn about the significance and meaning of some of the practices of the Sanatana Dharma.
- Introduction & Importance of Yoga Therapy.
- Understanding individual’s body type and its ailments through Yoga Therapy.
- Planning a nutritious yogic diet programme, making lifestyle changes through yogic mindful living and meditative practices.
- Understanding and applying the practices and philosophy of yoga in our daily lives, as well as advocating their therapeutic benefits to the world.
- Being in connection with nature’s five elements, adopting a healthy and environmentally-conscious lifestyle and truly understanding our responsibility as human beings on all levels and stages.
- History and Basic Principles of Ayurveda.
- hree types of body constitution and their diagnosis.
- SaptaDhatu (7 body tissues) and how to nurture them by herbs and yoga practices.
- Basic concept of Panchakarma and Massage therapy.
- 6 types of tastes and their relation to body constitutions.
- Uses of general herbs and remedies.
- Shatkarma and Asanas therapeutic application and benefits.
- Positive & conscious communication.
- Friendship and trust.
- Time management
- Qualities of a teacher
- Principles of demonstrating, observation, assisting, correcting.
- Use of voice in class
- Mental & emotional preparation for teaching.
- Class preparation
- Step by step class structure planning.
- Written Test
- Oral Test
Include or Exclude?
- 25 Nights Shared Accommodation
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and tea
- Weekend excursions
- yoga material
- One the Himalayas sightseeing trip
- A free ayurvedic massage.
- Free taxi-pickup from (DED) Dehradun airport.
- Private Accommodation
Mon - Saturdays 6am - 8pm
Thursday 6am - 1pm
Note: Class times and order may vary based on your assigned group and based on other circumstances, but the time allocated to each subject is the same.