100 Hour Ayurveda Yoga TTC
100 Hour Ayurveda Yoga TTC
Yoga is a vast subject and needs constant research, practice and discussions in order to master this skill. Any yoga practitioner will vouch for regular practice of yoga as it helps in mastering the skills, maintaining the flexibility of postures and realizing the truest potential of yoga. For all yoga enthusiasts, whether a beginner or a master, we have devised 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh recognized by Yoga Alliance International. This 100 Hours YTT in Rishikesh spanning over a time period of 2 weeks offers a complete fresh feel of yoga to all the learners and trainees. Under the guidance of highly knowledgeable yoga masters, we at Adiyogpeeth offer the best yoga teacher training in Rishikesh as a mission to spread yoga in India.
Wellness retreats are rarely easy on the wallet, but no matter where you travel and what you do, seeing the planet and improving your inner and outer self along the way is a worthwhile investment.
For expert practitioners, this 100 Hours YTT can be an eye-opener about how to impart teaching and training in yoga, making people follow the instructions and rhythms of different postures. This YTT as imparted by Adi Yogpeeh best yoga school in rishikesh india also helps in making learners understand some of the delicate considerations regarding yoga that is a must before imparting yoga training to anybody.
The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
- Aum Namah Shivaya
- Aum Sarveshaam Svastir-Bhavatu
- Aum Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah
- Gayatri Mantra
- Aum Brahmarpanam
- Guru Brahma Guru Vishnu Gurudevo maheshwara ( Guru stotram)
- Yogena Cittasya ( Sloka on sage Patanjali)
- Surya namaskar (sun salutation)
- Chandra namaskar (moon salutation)
- Lolasana – swinging pose
- Kukkutasana – rooster pose
- Sarpasana – snake pose
- Shalabhasana – locust pose
- Dhanurasana – bow pose
- Paschimottanasana – seated forward bend
- Janu sirshasana – head to knee pose
- Parivirta janu sirshasana – revolving head to knee pose
- Sarvangasana – shoulder stand
- Padam sarvangasana – shoulder stand lotus pose
- Sirshasana- Headstand
- Natarajasana – lord shiva’s pose
- Utthita hasta padangusthasana
- Naukasana –Boat pose
- Introduction of Pranayama
- Benefits of Pranayama
- General Guidance For the Practitioner
- Ujjayi Breath
- Bhastrika Pranayama
- Nadi Shodhana Pranayama
- Bhramari Pranayama
- 1- Introduction of Mudras
- 2- Jnana & Chin mudra
- 3- Yoni mudra
- 4- Bhairava mudra
- 1-Introduction to bandha
- 2-Jalandhara bandha
- 3-Moola bandha
- Introduction of Meditation
- Origion & history of Meditation
- Breath awarness Meditation
- AUM chanting Meditation
- Trataka Meditation
- Dynamic Meditation
- Basic Relaxation
- Tension Relaxation
- Full Body Relaxation
- Jalaneti Satkarma (Nasal cleansing with salty water)
- Rubber neti (Nasal cleansing with a rubber string)
- Agnisar Kriya
- Body Planes
- Anatomical Movements
- Muscle & Posture
- Yoga & Posture
- Muscular System
- Deformities of the spine
- Pelvic Region
- The Human Knee
- Tendon & Ligaments
- Rhomboids minor & major
- Supraspinatus Muscle
- Infraspinatus Muscle
- Sanatana Dharma
- The Four Goals of Life
- The Four Stage of Life
- The Vedic System of Duties
- The Six System of Indian Philosophy
- Patanjali’s Yog Sutras
- Citta Vritti
- Afflictions of the mind
- Introduction & Importance of Yoga Therapy.
- Understanding individual’s body type and its ailments through Yoga Therapy.
- Planning a nutritious yogic diet programme, making lifestyle changes through yogic mindful living and meditative practices.
- History and Basic Principles of Ayurveda.
- Three types of body constitution and their diagnosis.
- SaptaDhatu (7 body tissues) and how to nurture them by herbs and yoga practices.
- 6 types of tastes and their relation to body constitutions.
Include or Exclude?
- 12 nights shared Accommodation
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and tea
- Weekend excursions
- yoga material
- One the Himalayas sightseeing trip
- A free ayurvedic massage.
- Free taxi-pickup from (DED) Dehradun airport.
- Private Accommodation
Mon - Saturdays 6am - 8pm
Thursday 6am - 1pm
Note: Class times and order may vary based on your assigned group and based on other circumstances, but the time allocated to each subject is the same.